I usually prefer to skip the debates, and read the reviews/critiques of the event that simplify all of the political mumbo jumbo. However, I kind of hate to admit it, but I actually somewhat found the Vice Presidential debate last week to be kinda, sorta interesting...maybe. And the Presidential debate scheduled for tonight is intriguing me a little bit. It might be, dare I say it, interesting. (I think that means I'm getting old).
So, in honor of the debate tonight...
Presidential debates would be more entertaining...
1. if Ryan Seacrest was the mediator..."We're live, America."
2. if Paula, Randy, and Simon critiqued each answer.
3. if it included an immunity challenge.
4. if it had a catchier title, like "Survivor: Electoral Collage" or "America's Next Top Commander in Chief: Cycle 44" or "Project White House" or "So You think you can Debate" or "America's got Controversy."
5. if it included a dance challenge.
Okay, so now I'm out of dorky reality TV references. But seriously, if a network came up with a reality show based on the campaigns...I think it would be a hit.