Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Day

Sophie's been busy...


She found a good hiding place for her yogurt.



She learned a new word. "Baoon!"



She figured out how to get into the junk drawer



She figured out how to open the front door...



then threw a melt-onto-the-floor, feet kicking, fists pounding tantrum when I made her come back inside.
(In hind sight, taking pictures was probably not the best parenting strategy for the moment).



She didn't find a good hiding place for her crackers...



or her marshmallows.



"Phew, it's hard work keeping Mom busy. Good thing it's nap time!"

9 comments:

Kristen said...

It looks like another day in paradise. And a warm one there too-she's still looking cute in a SUNdress. I miss Arizona.

I love your "Y" files. Have you found the cookie cutters? I do the very same thing to keep Will occupied-and I've learned the hard way not to do it any more-with my car keys!

rey2cute said...

Great photos!
Love the ones on the bed!

Ashlie said...

Very cute Heather!

allie said...

She's so adorable. I love her little pigtails! By the way, did you get your bedding at Crate and Barrel? I think I recognize it.... I've been looking at that for like a year! :)

Jueneta said...

Awesome post. I love her shots with her balloon.

Heather said...

kristen,
I love this time of year! It's so beautiful.

Yes, I did find the cookie cutters. I had to move Sophie's car seat to find them.

allie,
The bedding is Crate and Barrel. I love it.

Marci said...

She is sooo cute! I guess that's their job to keep us busy.

Tucson Mom said...

Heather, your girls are adorable and your blog is so very clever! It is fun to catch up on you.
Michelle Nielsen

Jaimee said...

Heather, these pics are priceless! So so so cute! Love the door scene and then the meltdown because that is the real life of a mother! Great post.