1. Why she calls pencils "pekils."
2. Why she always has to yell the word, especially when we are at church. "I want PEKIL!!!"
3. Why her version of cuddling involves a blanket, a bear, and curling up on my face. Most kids like to lay their head on your shoulder, or arm, or lap, or stomach depending on what position you are holding them in. Not Sophie, she always finds a way to lay directly on my face no matter if we're sitting, laying, or standing. She has mastered the art of squashing the nose flat, while simultaneously ensuring the glasses are properly indented into the face.
4. Why, when she has a plate full of delicious food such as chicken and noodles, she wails inconsolably because I didn't give her any broccoli.
5. How she learned to full on tackle Ella (who is 2 years and 10 months older, and twice as tall) to the ground.
6. How she learned to do back flips off the couch. (Okay, I know she learned this one watching Ella, but I don't understand how a not-quite-two-year-old has such finely tuned acrobatic skills). She's better at it than Ella.
7. How Sophie managed to take the title of "Family Boss."