- Replace the hazard light switch. (The car randomly clicks like the blinker is on when it's not. Other times the blinker doesn't work when you try to signal a turn. Apparently it's all linked to the hazard light switch).
- "Fix" the cruise control switch (we used hot glue).
- Fix the driver side window. Twice. The third time it broke we decided to prop it up with a block of wood, which means that we can't roll the window down. We now opt out of drive thru service as much as possible.
- We didn't even attempt to fix the passenger side window when it broke. We just went ahead and propped it up with block of wood.
- We had to replace the lower intake manifold (I think that's what it was) when our car started leaking a gallon of coolant every 40 miles. That was an interesting trip.
- We had to have something in our gas tank replaced. Twice. Luckily the dealership did that since it was still under warranty.
Monday, August 4, 2008
We spent the weekend getting ready for an upcoming road trip, which included doing some minor repairs to our car. As Jacob was replacing the hazard light switch, I started counting up all the repairs we've had to make on our car. (When I say we, I mean Jacob...he's a pretty handy guy). Most of them are pretty minor (luckily), but they have been annoying.