In the last month:
- We took a quick weekend trip up to Pinetop with some friends
- Jacob graduated from the U of A with his Master's degree
- Ella "graduated" from Joyschool
- We enjoyed some unusually "cool" weather for this time of year, and decided to spend an afternoon at the zoo. We made friends with a hummingbird.
- We tried to take the girls to the movie Earth, and realized that Sophie is a theater pest. Every new animal that came on the screen elicited an unacceptably loud "oh wow!!! What's that!?!" She also wanted to to climb on the chairs, and run around the aisles.
- I catered a wedding.
- I wrote a camp skit, and designed some camp t-shirts.
- I finished my dietetics portfolio...still waiting to here if it was accepted.
- I've been working at the hospital.
- Sophie turned 2. Ella threw a party for her..invited some friends planned games and cupcakes. Sophie didn't know it was for her, but she had a blast.
- I've been taking lots of photos.
- I am in the middle of another big project...but more about that later.
This next month is looking to be just as awesome.
Currently in the works...
- Another little catering gig.
- girl's camp
- a BIG trip
- more photos
- lots of paperwork
- Ella starting KINDERGARTEN!!